Sell Palladium Bars
Since 1977, Kitco has been buying and selling palladium bullion and other physical precious metal bullion products. Palladium investors and owners often sell palladium bullion to us given our competitive live palladium prices and the high level of trust we have earned over the last forty years of conducting business across the globe.
Best Place to sell Palladium Bullion?
We offer palladium owners an easy way to sell 1 oz palladium bars of .999 fineness live on our website. We have successfully automated much of the palladium selling process to make selling palladium bars and selling palladium bullion easy, efficient, safe, and private.
No Palladium Selling Minimum
There is no minimum amount when selling 1 oz palladium bars to Kitco either online or over the phone.
For additional details and information, please read Kitco palladium selling FAQs by clicking here.
Selling 1 oz Palladium Bars and Shipping Palladium to Kitco
For a mailing palladium guide with helpful information on how to safely ship palladium and other precious metal to Kitco, click here.
We can help arrange for your safe Palladium Shipment to Kitco
For a safe palladium shipment and a quicker palladium selling payment you may be eligible for:
- Ship palladium safely at a flat rate $30* USD
- Full palladium shipment insurance coverage at competitive prices
- Pay $4 to insure $1,000 USD of physical precious metals sold and shipped
- Free palladium parcel pick-up* or choice of self drop-off
- Call us at 1 877 775-4826 or 514 313-9999 to arrange your free palladium shipment pick-up.
* USA / Canada only, certain remote areas may not apply due to courier restrictions
Why sell 1 oz Palladium Bars to Kitco?
Kitco is a trusted leader in the palladium bullion and physical precious metals industry. Palladium and other precious metal items sold by Kitco are recognized in palladium bullion markets around the world. With our core focus on palladium bars and palladium bullion, you benefit from our competitive palladium price and premiums that are highly competitive in the palladium bullion industry.
At Kitco, we strive to make managing your tangible wealth easy and secure. You can buy and sell palladium bars and other precious metals using our convenient online store, or by contacting our team of highly trained precious metals specialists. Backed by our global information network, Kitco has proudly served our customers since 1977.
- The 1 oz Palladium Bar(s) you sell to Kitco may be manufactured by a different refiner and may appear different from the 1 oz Palladium Bullion Bar(s) illustrated here.
- The 1 oz Palladium Ingot(s) you sell and deliver to Kitco do not have to be in absolute mint condition.