Sell kilo Gold Bars
Since 1977, Kitco has been buying and selling gold bars and other physical precious metal bullion products. Gold investors and owners often sell gold bullion to us given our competitive live gold bar prices and for the trust we have earned over the last forty years of conducting business across the globe.
Sell 1 kg Gold Bars to Kitco
We offer gold bullion owners an easy way to sell 1 kilo gold bullion bars of .999 fineness live on our website. We have successfully automated much of the gold selling process to make selling gold bullion easy, safe, efficient, and private.
No Gold Selling Minimum
There is no minimum amount when selling 1 kilo gold bullion bars (each 32.15 oz) to Kitco either online or over the phone.
For additional details and information, please read Kitco gold selling FAQs by clicking here.
Selling 1 kilo Gold Bars and Shipping to Kitco
For a mailing gold guide with helpful information on how to safely ship gold and other precious metals to Kitco, click here.
We can help arrange for your safe Gold Shipment to Kitco
For a safe gold shipment and a quicker gold selling payment you may be eligible for:
- Ship gold safely at a flat rate $30* USD
- Full gold shipment insurance coverage at competitive prices
- Pay $4 to insure each $1,000 of physical precious metals sold and shipped to Kitco
- Free gold parcel pick-up* or choice of self drop-off
- Call us at 1 877 775-4826 or 514 313-9999 to arrange your free gold shipment pick-up.
* USA / Canada only, certain remote areas may not apply due to courier restrictions
Why sell 1 kilo Gold Bars to Kitco?
Kitco is a trusted leader in the gold bullion bar and physical precious metals industry. Gold bullion bars and other precious metals sold to Kitco are recognized in bullion markets around the world. With our focus on gold bullion, you can benefit from our competitive gold bar prices and premiums. We make it easy for you to manage your tangible wealth.
You can buy and sell gold bars and other precious metals using our convenient online store, or by contacting our team of highly trained precious metals specialists. Backed by our global information network, Kitco has been proudly serving our customers since 1977.
- The 1 kilo gold bars you sell and deliver to Kitco do not have to be in mint condition.
- The 1 kilo gold bars you sell and deliver to Kitco do not have to be the same mint or hallmarks as the 1 kilo gold bars you see illustrated here online.