Buy 2011 1 oz Silver Eagle MS70 Graded First Strike Coin
Add a timeless bestseller to your collection with the 2011 1 oz Silver Eagle MS70 Graded First Strike Coin. The reverse design of these 999 fine silver coins features a detailed engraving of a heraldic bald eagle beneath 13 stars, representing the 13 original colonies of the United States. The coin’s obverse side features Walking Lady Liberty holding a laurel branch in one arm and reaching out above a rising sun with the other.
2011 marks the 25th anniversary of the Silver Eagle, the most popular silver bullion coin in the world. This coin comes with a FirstStrike® label, guaranteeing that your coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release, then safely packaged to preserve its perfect 70 condition.
- - Walking Lady Liberty holding a laurel branch in one arm and reaching out above a rising sun with the other
- - The word "Liberty"
- - The words “In God We Trust”
- - Mintage year of 2011
- - Heraldic bald eagle beneath 13 stars
- - United States of America country stamp
- - Silver weight stamp of 1 oz
- - Face value of one USD
- - The world's most popular silver bullion coin
- - Comes packaged by PCGS to preserve its perfect 70 condition
- - Marked with FirstStrike® label to guarantee that your coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release
- - Guaranteed by the US Government
Silver Bullion Coin Storage
Did you know you can store your 1 oz Silver Eagle MS70 Graded Coin safely and securely with Kitco Allocated Storage?
Kitco offers you global vault options for silver bullion storage that are fully segregated, insured and allocated. Kitco Metals’ network of top-tier silver vaults includes some of the most secure storage facilities in the world, located in Canada, Hong Kong or the United States (COMEX approved).
Find out more about keeping your silver and other precious metal bullion purchases secure, with our Global Precious Metals Storage Solutions.
About the United States Mint
The United States Mint, established in 1792, was originally located in Philadelphia, the then capital of the USA. Its first Director was the renowned scientist David Rittenhouse. The Mint was placed under the Treasurer of the United States in 1981. Currently headquartered in Washington D.C., the Mint operates manufacturing facilities in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point and a famed depository at Fort Knox. Today, the US Mint produces all of Americans legal tender coins solely for the Treasury's account.
Why buy Silver Eagle MS70 Graded Coin from Kitco?
Kitco is a highly trusted leader in the silver bullion coin and physical precious metals industry. Buy Silver Eagle MS70 Coins and other physical precious metal products from Kitco which are traded in silver bullion and precious metal markets around the world. With our focus on silver coin and silver bullion products, you can benefit from our competitive silver coin prices and premiums within the silver bullion industry.
We strive to make it easy for you to manage your tangible wealth. You can sell or buy silver coins and other physical precious metals using our convenient online store, or by contacting our team of highly trained precious metal specialists. Backed by our global information network, Kitco has proudly served our customers since 1977.
- The 1 oz Silver Eagle MS70 Graded Coin(s) you receive may not be in mint condition.
- The 1 oz Silver Eagle MS70 Graded Coin(s) you receive may be slightly different from the American Silver Eagle Coin(s) illustrated here.