How to get a self-directed RSP
Experts recommend placing about 10% of any portfolio in precious metals as a hedge against asset value erosion. Now, you can place gold and silver in 15 different account types including RRSPs, TFSAs, RESPs, LIFs and RRIFs*. Just open a self directed RSP with Questrade Inc., Kitco’s preferred partner for RSP services, and place your order for gold and silver. It’s that simple!
Visit the Questrade website† or call 1 888 783-7866 to get started.
- First Canadian broker to offer individuals the option of holding gold and silver in RSPs
- Simple set-up and no hidden fees
- Start with as little as $1,000
- Registered with the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF)
- Gold and silver for RSPs stored in the high-security vaults of the Royal Canadian Mint
- Gold and silver for RSPs sourced from Kitco, the world’s most trusted precious metal company
||Kitco cannot render any investment advice. We therefore recommend that you consult a qualified tax and/or financial advisor to gain an understanding of the risks involved in placing precious metals in your RSP and see the official Canada Revenue Agency website for information on the laws that govern RSPs.
||Kitco Metals Inc. does not endorse or assume responsibility for the content of external or third-party websites.